Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to School!

Hello for a brief moment! Just a quick note that I am starting school again a week from today (the journey there begins Wednesday) so there will be much art to show again pretty soon!
I'll be taking Advertising Illustration, thanks to my visit at GSD&M which made me realize expanding my horizons even further isn't such a bad thing. Also, I'll be in my second-to-last printmaking class-- Intermediate Lithography. I'm a little nervous about it because I feel like I haven't quite found my niche yet with litho. I'm considering doing some of my hand-lettering instead of trying to bring printmaking and illustration together, like I did before. And to top it all off-- Introduction to Psychology, for a credit and some fun! I've always had an interest in how people interpret things and function differently.
Anywho, here's a throwback to my early days as a printmaker, just for kicks. This is from my Freshman year of high school-- it won awards if you can believe it!



(This used to have a name, but I don't remember anymore. It was something very profoundly emo) Relief Print, Collage, Colored Pencil, 2004.

That's all for now!
adios
caitlin

No comments: