Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Merchandise!



Calling all cat fans! You can now own your very own customized cat shirt or tote (or something else if you prefer, just ask) hand screen-printed by yours truly! Just place an order on my Etsy shop, or if you'd like to email me, you can do that too.



Basically, the cats can be arranged any way you wish-- I have two sample styles on the shop, but if you have your own ideas, that's fine too. Also, you can choose the shirt color (or style-- just let me know where to get it).



Best of all, however, is the cat accessorizing! If you find your cat a little too dull, spice it up a bit with a bowler hat, monocle, top hat, bow tie, scarf or earmuffs! I'll take other suggestions too, if you want something a little more personal.



Guys, this isn't just for girls, if you want one too.



In the fall I'll also be selling prints again on my Etsy shop, so check back in if you have something in mind!

That's all for now!
adios
caitlin

No comments: