Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My book is available!

Hey everybody! I finally got my book "Only With You" up on Blurb.com, and it's available for you to purchase too! I just ordered my two copies, so I don't know how they look yet. Blurb is a great company, so I trust them, but if you want to wait for me to check out my printed version, I'll update once I get them (probably after Christmas). Here's a link to check out the book:
By Caitlin Alexander


And the cover!


Hooray!

Also, Spoiler Alert if you receive a card from the Alexander family! I got my family's Christmas Card finished about a week and a half ago. They wanted something classic, and similar in theme to last year's.
Last Year- 2008, Ink and Watercolor

This year- 2009, Ink and Watercolor


Happy Holidays and New Year everyone!

adios
caitlin

No comments: